Okay, I’ve seen too many movies in the past few months to review them all individually (i.e. I’m lazy), so here’s a quick catch-up review of as many of them as I can remember!
- Kung Fu Panda | 5/5 stars | Hilarious!! Jack Black is the bomb.
- The Incredible Hulk | 2.5/5 stars | I liked the first one better. Started well, floppy ending.
- Indiana Jones | 1/5 stars | Ugh.
- Horton Hears a Who | 3/5 stars | Cute.
- Forbidden Kingdom | 2/5 stars | The Li/Chan fight was AWESOME though!
- Iron Man | 5/5 stars | Much, much better than I expected! I really liked it!
- Michael Clayton | 3.5/5 stars | Suspenseful, intriguing.
- Beowulf | 2.5/5 stars | Very, very (disgustingly) graphic. Interesting story though.
- Dan in Real Life | 3/5 stars | Cute story, annoying daughters.
- Enchanted | 2.5/5 stars | Slow-moving, predictable. Sweet for small kids though.
- The Water Horse | 3/5 stars | Cute movie.
- In the Name of the King | 1.5/5 stars | Ray Liotta was annoying.
- 27 Dresses | 2/5 stars | So predictable! Which is acceptable, but do it well if possible!
- P.S. I Love You | 3/5 stars | Surprisingly heart-wrenching, though I didn’t like the end.
- National Treasure: Book of Secrets | 2/5 stars | Didn’t measure up to the first.
- Fool’s Gold | 2/5 stars | I keep expecting Kate Hudson to be more like her mom. My bad.
- Be Kind Rewind | 2/5 stars | Okay, I laughed. But overall it seemed pointless.
- The Spiderwick Chronicles | 4/5 stars | Good stuff! The kids were realistic, the fairies weren’t cutesy.
- Taxi | 1/5 stars | Ugh.
- The Queen | 3/5 stars | Interesting.
- Little Children | 3.5/5 stars | I like movies where we see a realistic slice of someone’s life.
I know there are others, but these are all I can remember.