What is up with zombie movies? Much as I liked “I Am Legend,” it shared the same doofy issues as any other zombie movie. Such as:
- Why do zombies always have superhuman strength? What is it about death and bodily decay that makes the muscles stronger? I’m perplexed.
- Why don’t zombies eat each other? Since they’re rather mindless, isn’t flesh … well, flesh? Do they have a certain smell or something? And on that note:
- Why, oh why, do zombies want to eat human flesh?! Again, what is it about death (or a virus) that makes canibalism seem like a good idea?
- Why are zombies insatiable? Don’t they ever get full? Maybe they have super high metabolism hopping up their dead bodies, to accommodate their superhuman strength.
- Have you noticed as movies have progressed in the special effects arena that zombies now move faster than ever? Why? How?
- How did zombies become such incredible acrobats? They’re able to scuttle up walls and leap incredible distances and such. Maybe it’s that super high metabolism again.
Just my mind wandering again!